
An atmosphere of tension has once again arisen in the Middle East regarding the possibility of an American military attack on Iran. On one hand, there were talks regarding nuclear talks between the delegations of the two countries in Geneva on Tuesday (17 February 2026), while on the other hand, America is increasing the presence of its Air Force and Navy power in the Middle East. Within the last 24 hours, America has sent more than 50 fighter jets near Iran’s territory, due to which sounds of another war are being heard.
Trump is preparing for a big war in the Middle East
Before the start of the second round of nuclear talks, US President Donald Trump had warned Iran of facing the consequences. After this, Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei also talked about giving a befitting reply to America. According to the report of American news website Axios, the Trump administration is preparing for a major war in the Middle East. This war will be bigger than most Americans can even imagine.
The report quoted sources and claimed that the US military operation in Iran could last for several weeks. America and Israel will jointly carry out this operation, which will create a more dangerous situation for the Iranian government. Last year, America had attacked to destroy Iran’s underground nuclear facilities, but this time the attack will have a deep impact on the entire region. There is no significant public discussion on American military intervention in the Middle East between the US Parliament and the people there.
Trump wants compromise: JD Vance
By using so much military power in the Middle East, Trump has increased the fear that if a nuclear deal is not reached, America will carry out a major operation in the region. At present, there seems to be little possibility of an agreement between the two countries. Trump advisers Jared Kushner and Steve Witkoff met with Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi in Geneva on Tuesday for three hours. Although both sides said that progress was made in the talks, differences still run deep.
US Vice President JD Vance told Fox News that in some ways there were good talks between the two countries, but on many issues it was clear that President Trump had set some limits on which Iran would never be ready to talk. However, JD Vance also said that Trump wants a compromise.
The war will start in the next few weeks
According to sources, war between Iran and America may start soon. More than 150 US military cargo planes have delivered weapons and ammunition to the Middle East. About 50 fighter jets have also been sent to the Middle East, which includes F-35, F-22 and F-16. Senator Lindsey Graham said that the attack could still take several weeks, but other experts say that the attack could happen even earlier. A Trump advisor said, ‘I think there is a 90 percent chance of military action against Iran in the next few weeks.