
A massive bomb explosion occurred in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan on Tuesday (May 12, 2026). At least nine people died in this blast, while 23 people were seriously injured. If officials are to be believed, the death toll may increase. Asim Munir and Shahbaz Sharif are once again being challenged in the north-western state of Pakistan.
According to Pakistani media, a massive explosion took place in a market in Lakki Marwat district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. At least 9 people lost their lives in this, including two traffic police employees. Apart from this, 23 people have also been injured.
What did the police tell about the blast?
According to police, a loader rickshaw loaded with explosives exploded during rush hour in a crowded market. Rescue teams 1122 reached the spot immediately after the blast and took the dead and injured to Naurang Hospital for medical treatment. According to sources, the condition of many injured is critical, due to which the possibility of the death toll increasing further has increased.
Read this also- Pakistan had hidden Iran’s fighter jets, Trump’s close ones got furious after the revelation, said a big thing about mediation
Immediately after the blast, police and bomb disposal squad personnel reached the spot and surrounded the area to collect evidence and start investigation. Police said that a large number of local residents also gathered at the hospital to assist in the rescue operations and donate blood for the injured.
Pakistan took this step in Bannu police post blast
The Foreign Office on Monday (May 11, 2026) summoned the Afghan ChargĂ© d’Affaires and submitted a strong protest letter to the Afghan Taliban regime regarding the terrorist attack in Bannu. At least 15 policemen were killed and four others, including a civilian, were injured in a car bomb blast that targeted Fateh Khel police post in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s Bannu district on Saturday night.
Read this also- Asim Munir started reciting verses in Operation Sindoor, entire PAK was in panic, reveals top Lashkar commander
Foreign Office spokesperson said in a statement that Pakistan has lodged a strong protest regarding the IED attack by terrorists belonging to Fitna-al-Khwariz on Fateh Khel police post on May 9, 2026. According to the statement, Pakistan said that the evidence and technical intelligence collected so far as well as detailed investigation indicate that the attack was planned by terrorists living in Afghanistan. Reiterating its grave concern over the continued use of Afghan soil, Pakistan said the Afghan side has been informed that Pakistan reserves the right to take decisive retaliatory action against those responsible for the attack.