Eknath Shinde said on the controversy of Abdul Sattar going to the temple, ‘Whoever is a patriot is our own’

Maharashtra Deputy CM Eknath Shinde has given his reaction on former minister Abdul Sattar’s visit to the temple on Mahashivratri and the purification controversy and many other issues. He said that this situation is regrettable. Abdul Sattar is the leader of our party and has also been a minister earlier, just like Sabir Sheikh was earlier. Our stand is clear that the one who is a patriot is our own but the one who speaks against the country is our adversary.

In Chhatrapati Sambhajinagar, former minister Abdul Sattar had reached Nageshwar temple on Sunday (February 15) on the occasion of Mahashivratri. After his darshan, some youths raised objection and then the process of purification was done in the temple premises.

What did Shinde say about Santosh Jagdale’s family?

Deputy CM Eknath Shinde said, “The incident in Pahalgam is very unfortunate. My heart is with the victim’s family in this difficult time. I want to personally meet them and hear their problems and ensure that they get justice. Let us tell you that on April 22 last year Pahalgam Santosh Jagdale of Pune lost his life in a terrorist attack. A mountain of sorrows fell upon his family. Now his daughter Asavari Jagdale says that despite assurance from the government, she has to run from door to door for a government job.

What did Eknath Shinde say on Tipu Sultan controversy?

Shiv Sena chief Shinde said, “Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is our supreme ideal. Our government and Prime Minister Narendra Modi We also work considering his thoughts as a guide. He cannot be compared with anyone. Maharaj is unique. I strongly condemn the related statement. The legacy of Shivaji Maharaj is incomparable.

What did Shinde say on metro accident and MMRDA meeting?

Deputy CM of Maharashtra Eknath Shinde Said that we are taking strict action regarding the recent accident in the metro. “The engineer responsible for the accident has been suspended and a detailed investigation is underway,” he said. Strict action will be taken against those found guilty. A fine of Rs 5 crore has been imposed on the contractor, while a penalty of Rs 1 crore has been imposed on the consultant.

He further said that MMRDA will give a compensation of Rs 15 lakh to the family of the deceased and the government will ensure all possible assistance to the family. “I have ordered structural and safety audits for all ongoing projects of MMRDA, including mandatory third-party audits,” the deputy CM said. We are committed to ensuring that such a tragedy does not happen again. Whoever is found guilty will be given strict punishment under the law.